Premarital Counseling

In order to use Blue Vista for wedding related festivities, couples need to complete a pre-marital program with a licensed mental health professional, certified relationship educator, or a qualified religious person.  If possible, we recommend seeing a Marriage or Couple and Family Therapist due to their specialized training with couples and families. See our Event Resources page for some local and online providers.